Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New environment....

today is my second week in nahrim..what am i doing here..jeng jeng jeng....hehe
im do my industrial training at nahrim.. why im choose nahrim??
  1. nearby my house
  2. the company do research on water. since it related with environment engineering subject that i have take in my previous semester so it make me easy to learn.
  3. i love environment and water analysis..and i get good grade on that subject..haha (berlagak plak)
  4. thats all at dis moment..i will update later if i have new reason..hehe
i have to punch card at 8 and punch out at 5..
im ride my cute motocycle BLF 1651 (green) to work..
the duration is 30 mins from my house to the office at sri kembangan...
everyday i wake up at 6.15am or not later than 6.30am..
i will continue doing this routine until 17 july...10 weeks to go yeahhh!!!

zhai jien peng you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment